Catalog Search Results
A former international hostage negotiator for the FBI offers a new, field-tested approach to high-stakes negotiations—whether in the boardroom or at home.
After a stint policing the rough streets of Kansas City, Missouri, Chris Voss joined the FBI, where his career as a hostage negotiator brought him face-to-face with a range of criminals, including bank robbers and terrorists. Reaching the pinnacle of his profession,...
2) Atomic habits: tiny changes, remarkable results : an easy & proven way to build good habits & break bad ones
3) Rich dad, poor dad: what the rich teach their kids about money--that the poor and middle class do not!
What a sweet treat! This title is packed with the history of The Hersey Company through narrative nonfiction, informative sidebars, Fun Facts, and more.
6) The year of less: how I stopped shopping, gave away my belongings, and discovered life is worth more than anything you can buy in a store
8) Frito Lay
Grab a snack! This title is packed with the history of Frito Lay through narrative nonfiction, informative sidebars, Fun Facts, and more.
Legendary leadership and elite performance expert Robin Sharma introduced The 5am Club concept over twenty years ago, based on a revolutionary morning routine that has helped his clients maximize their productivity, activate their best health and bulletproof their serenity in this age of overwhelming complexity.
Now, in this life-changing book, handcrafted by the author over a rigorous four-year period, you will discover the early-rising...
Most of the truly wealthy in the United States don't live in Beverly Hills or on Park Avenue. They live next door.
America's wealthy seldom get that way through an inheritance or an advanced degree. They bargain-shop for used cars, raise children who don't...
16) The jungle
“A timely, essential read for anyone who feels overcommitted, overloaded, or overworked.”—Adam Grant
Have you ever:
• found yourself stretched too thin?
• simultaneously felt overworked...
20) We should all be millionaires: a woman's guide to earning more, building wealth, and gaining economic power
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Materials Request Service. Submit Request